1. My stove, Mr Hartman doesn’t always light up easily.
2. Fire starters work but it gets expensive.
3. Candles leave a lot of leftovers.
4. Egg cartons can be used for more than planting seeds.
5. Corks look like pellets to make a fire.
Of course I made firebombs! The best firebombs ever – out of trash. It’s fun, doesn’t take any time really and I get that tricky stove going every time…Never had to use more than 2 bombas, even when Mr Hartman was his grumpiest.
Besides which, they are pretty with colors and scents sort of built in, always different 🙂
For 60 bombas I eat 30 eggs, drink 10 bottles of wine and save all the leftover candles, doesn’t sound too hard, does it?
Now you might be somebody that don’t like eggs or don’t get them in cartons. Then you can use a cute silicone chocalate mold for perfect sized bombas. Mine are shaped as hearts ❤