from Subconscious to Superconscious
We are walking backwards into the future. There is an action (or trigger) input and directly we go to the archives and compare it to what fits the closest. Then we make a decision based on an earlier learning. This is a re-action. You do the action again.
This way we never allow our lives to change, it’s groundhog day. We must learn to see every input as something entirely new, unknown, now we are opening up to limitless possibilities and we act.
Your subconscious knows everything. We call it intuition or gut-feeling. It always turns out to be right. But it’s not always so noticeable.
Your conscious is mostly what you have learned. Everything is learning, though we might not be aware of it. Learning shapes us and decides for us. It is around us all the time, a lot louder than the subconscious. This is where we define ourselves.
Superconscious is when you can access your subconscious at will. When you stop re-acting and start acting, like every moment is a new opportunity. That every choice has limitless possibilities.
This is how I live and what I teach.
Some points in my work:
- I don’t believe in victimization. We are all masters of our destiny and putting it in the hands of others is stupid.
- If something is not working for you – change it!
- We are personally responsible for our actions and reactions.
- We all have the ability to create and recreate ourselves, we are not static.
- I believe in limitlessness.
- There are always solutions
- Every question has an answer