We are walking backwards into the future. There is an action (or trigger) input and directly we go to the archives and compare it to what fits the closest. Then we make a decision based on an earlier learning. This is a re-action. You do the action again.
This doesn’t allow our lives to change, it’s groundhog day. We must learn to see every input as something entirely new and unknown; opening up to limitless possibilities and act.
Your subconscious knows everything. We call it intuition or gut-feeling. It usually turns out to be right. But it’s not always so noticeable because we tend to not listen…And sometimes our wishing is so strong that we choose to feel it’s right. It takes focus and contemplation to understand what is what.
Your conscious is mostly what you have learned. Everything is learning, though we might not be aware of it. Learning shapes us. It is around us all the time, a lot louder than the subconscious. This is where we define ourselves.
Superconscious is when you can access any of your consciousness levels at will. When you stop re-acting and start acting as if every moment is a new opportunity, and every choice has limitless possibilities.
Teaching how to do this is what I do.
Some points in my work:
- I believe in Free Will.
- I believe in limitlessness.
- I don’t believe in victimisation, we are all masters of our destiny.
- If something is not working for you – change it!
- We are personally responsible for our actions and reactions.
- We all have the ability to create and recreate ourselves, we are not static.
- There are always solutions.
- Every question has an answer.