“Life isn’t about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself.“
George Bernard Shaw
CREATE YOURSELF – HEAL & GROW
Create Yourself is personal; it doesn’t matter who you are or what you do and there is no comparison to anybody but yourself.
Create Yourself is about being who you truly are – the best you can be. We all have certain characteristics and talents that are our gifts in life, as well as certain characteristics that we believe to be ours but in actuality are programming from the society we live in. More often than not it is difficult to decipher what is mine and what is taught. This is a great source of confusion.
Our greatest assets are usually also our greatest obstacles; everything has two sides, positive and negative. If, for example, your greatest asset is clear, fast and analytical thinking, the negative side of this would be carelessness and sloppy results. If you are a stickler for perfection this could stop you from ever finishing a project because it is never perfect enough…
On an emotional level we tend to hold ourselves back for fear of failure or judgment. Once stuck in the emotional roller-coaster we find ourselves unable to make decisions and choices, moving us into a negative thought-pattern which is destructive and/or paralyzing.
I work with many different tools and I have tried them all in my ongoing quest for balance and success. All tools don’t fit all people, but you will always find something that works for you.
Some points in my work:
- We are not made to carry around our “wounds”, we have to let them go.
- I believe in fast changes. If you need 10 years to get over something, you have wasted precious time.
- I don’t believe in victimization. We are all masters of our destiny and putting it in the hands of others is stupid.
- If something is not working for you – change it!
- We are personally responsible for our actions and reactions.
- We all have the ability to create and recreate ourselves, we are not static.
- I believe in limitlessness.
- There are always solutions